Call for a Consultation (860) 661-0711
PeopleChamps is a boutique consulting enterprise specializing in a vast array of operations & administration services for the Gaming & Hospitality industries. The PeopleChamps Team consists of seasoned professionals with extensive experience in the commercial, Native American & international segments in national, regional & local markets. PeopleChamps Executives have been successful in corporate, regional, multi-property & property specific roles for major gaming & hospitality organizations & Tribal Governments. PC is extremely comfortable working in major market (LV, AC, etc.), regional (mid-west, south, etc.) & rural settings for integrated resorts, destination resorts, casino hotels, riverboat & dockside product offerings. The PC Team started their careers as front-line employees, were progressively promoted through meritocracy in their organizations to senior executive positions such as; CEO, President, Senior Vice President, Vice President, General Manager, Senior Director, Director, etc. PC’ Key Employees have the collective experience of over 100 years in the gaming & hospitality arena.
Recent News Articles
PeopleChamps Launches to Offer Savvy Consulting Services for Gaming and Hospitality Industries Bringing over 100 years of collective experience in the Hospitality and Gaming industries to the table, PeopleChamps launches to up the ante on operations and administration services for their clients. Specializing in Tribal Government concerns as well as Tribal Business Entities the company’s
The Future of Surveillance – Todays Tech & What Can We Expect In The Future With the way technology advances in today’s world, it is hard to imagine that the surveillance industry could possibly become any better equipped than it is right now. Yet due to terrorism and other serious situations taking place all over the
Can the benefits of hiring mystery shoppers for your casino make a difference in your business? We think so, and we really can’t understate the importance of knowing more. Staff Members Aren’t Clueless. Directly observing your casino staff in action is all well and good–even essential to proper supervision. However, employees are not stupid. They are not
- Taste of China online slot game — BF GAMESBF Games recently added Taste of China to its online slot gaming portfolio.... read more
- Why would Wynn Resorts consider selling Encore Boston Harbor?While a Boston newspaper columnist labeled Wynn Resorts CEO Matt Maddox as “Mad Matt,” he... read more
- National labor board orders Palms to negotiate with unionsThe National Labor Relations Board order found the Palms had refused to recognize and bargain... read more
- National labor board orders Palms to negotiate with unionThe National Labor Relations Board order, released May 13, found the Palms had refused to... read more
- Encore Boston Harbor has opening date in JuneThe Massachusetts Gaming Commission has verified a construction schedule for Encore Boston Harbor that would... read more
- Holograms, virtual reality coming to Las Vegas Strip casinoCaesars Entertainment Inc. plans to launch an experiential casino space at The Linq, complete with... read more
- Moneyline Bar & Book — BORGATA HOTEL CASINO & SPA
or Register to Submit Resume
- Why would Wynn Resorts consider selling Encore Boston Harbor?